Home > Article
VOL. 37 | NO. 16 | Friday, April 19, 2013
44th annual Nashville Film Festival. Named one of the top five in the U.S. by Brooks Institute, and an Academy Award qualifier, The Nashville Film Festival, which runs through Thursday, has become one of the premier showcases for the best new work of American and international filmmakers. The festival screens films that represent the creative risk filmmakers take to tell powerful and important stories innovatively. All showings held at Regal Green Hills Cinema. Complete lineup available at NashvilleFilmFestival.org.
THURSDAY, APRIL 25
Member Connect! Leads Exchange
A facilitated, casual networking opportunity to develop member relationships. Limited to 30 participants. Bring business cards, brochures and product samples. Members-only event. 7-8:30 a.m., Prairie Life Fitness, 300 Shingle Way, Franklin. Information: email@example.com
SBA-AARP Encore Entrepreneurship Forum
The Nashville SBA-AARP Forum will offer free counseling and mentoring to all attendees who are considering starting or expanding their small businesses. Resource Partners, SCORE and SBDC also will be on hand.1:30-3:30 p.m., Nashville Business Incubation Center, 315 10th Ave. North, Nashville. Information: 736-7176, firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY, APRIL 27 – 28
Franklin Main Street Festival
Downtown Franklin. Free family event draws approximately 150,000 people with arts and crafts, food and fun. Sat. 10 a.m.-10 p.m., Sunday noon-6 p.m. Information: 664-2488.
THURSDAY, MAY 2
Real Estate Investors Network seminars
Fix This Deal. Have a deal that doesn’t make sense? Want to hang out with seasoned professional real estate investors, ask questions or just gain general knowledge? 6-8 p.m. at the REIN Education Center, 2418 Music Valley Drive, Nashville. Information, registration: REINTN.org
, 885-5454. Upcoming events include:
- May 6: New Investor Subgroup. A monthly discussion on how to get started as a real estate investor. 6-8 p.m., REIN Education Center, 2418 Music Valley Drive, Nashville.
- May 6: Rutherford County Subgroup. Examining topics of general interest to real estate investors. 6:30-8 p.m., Keller Williams Building, 450 St. Andrews Drive, Murfreesboro
- May 13: REIN General Meeting, 6:30-9 p.m., Swang Business Center, Lipscomb University, 1 University Park Dr, Nashville.
- May 18: REIN Homes Tour. Is this really a good time to make money in real estate? Learn how several of members are answering that question. 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m., REIN Education Center, 2418 Music Valley Drive, Nashville.
- May 20: Landlording Subgroup, for landlords and landlord wannabes. 5:30-8 p.m., REIN Education Center, 2418 Music Valley Drive, Nashville.